The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is a very active and graceful dog. It is very active and a little bit gay in nature apart from that this breed loves sports and fearless games. It is a royal dog when it comes to the appearance that is why most of the people want them. It was found in the UK, and soon it becomes popular in many countries. There are many people who think that it is a toy dog.
It has earned popularity in many countries because of the compact size and cute nature. In the year of 2000, it has scored 18th position in the US by popularity. You will love to rub your hand on the silky smooth coat and a smooth tail. There are many people who love the undocked tail. The nature of this breed is not that aggressive like the bigger siblings.
Why is it attractive to many people?
When it comes to the uniqueness of the dogs, these breeds outperform other breeds. Typically, the cavalier King Charles spaniel breeders weights around 18 pounds which translate into 8.2 kg. When it comes to the height of the dogs, it is around 13 inches. The tail is the main attraction of this breed. There is silky coat around the body which can be curly or straight. It can grow over the ears so you should go for a regular grooming.
What are the basic requirements of this breed?
When the dog becomes an adult, there might be gathering of hair in the ears, legs, tails, and feet. It looks great with the feather, so you have to be aware of that. It is the main attraction of the dog. You should conduct the following care regularly.
- You should not keep the cavalier King Charles spaniel puppies alone because they will become bored. That is why one should not leave them alone for a long time.
- You have to conduct regular brushing and combing during spring and fall. It will keep the dog healthy.
- You have to be careful about the small birds, rats, and rabbits because the dogs like to chase that small animal.
- The dog may bark when someone comes to visit your house that is unknown to him. It is the nature of every dog, so you don’t have to worry about that.
- You should not put the doghouse at the outdoor for this breed.
Why should you train your dog?
If you are going to buy cavalier King Charles spaniel puppies, then you should train it from the beginning. You may opt out the reward system because it is the best way to train a dog. If they are not trained properly then can be destructive, that is why you should go to an expert. This breed used to have a sweet personality. You don’t have to give them a reward for every time.
When it comes to the size of this breed, you can see that the shoulders are about 13 inches where the weight is around 13 to 18 pounds. It is like a toy like the cavalier siblings. There are many pet stores where you can buy the dogs at an affordable price. When it comes to the health of the Cavaliers, then you should go for the healthy breed.
Although they might look like small they are very destructive in nature, you have to remove all the breakable things from the dog. However, most of the Cavaliers are not destructive. There are some diseases that can be spread from them. You should be aware of those diseases which were spread by this breed.
What are the main attractions of these cavalier King Charles spaniel breeders?
If you are a puppy lover, then the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is your dream. There are no serious genetic health defects within this breed. There are many attractive features that make it adorable. You should buy the puppy after checking the health of the puppy because sometimes they might have an issue caused by bad breed. It is quite hard for the puppy buyers. However, you may check the following qualities.
- The neck should be long without any throatiness. There must be muscles at the crest. Apart from that, it should have nice shoulders for an elegant
- When it comes to the body of the dog, it should have proper gesture at the time of moving as well as standing.
- The chest and body should be rigid not too much delicate.
- The tail is an important part of a dog. You should buy a healthy dog which has undocked tail. It will enhance the characteristics of the dog.
When it comes to the nature of the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, you should know that they are captivating and attractive. There are huge eyes which look elegant over the face. There is feathered coat along with the striking colors. These dogs are polite and peace-friendly. The best part is that they will try to impress everyone that is why it is recommended to have such dog in your house.
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Dog Pictures