If you are looking for a medium sized dog, then Keeshond will not disappoint you. There are two layers of coat and a curled tail that makes it special. It was founded in Germany after that there are many countries where you can see this breed. There are different names in the different countries. The previous name had been changed in the year of 1926 in England now it has a new name which is Dutch Barge Dog.
What are the qualities of this breed?
There are many qualities in the Keeshond such as bright and cheerful nature. You should train them with moderate exercise to keep them fit. The dogs can be your best companion as well as a jogging partner. They love people and their attention that is why you should keep them with family. It will not take too much time to become a family member.
When it comes to grooming and other staff, you have to conduct the combing and other important staff. It belongs to a northern area that is why the dog is very sturdy. They love to stay clean, so you have to clean and brisk them. The coat of the Keeshond is like the Spitz dogs. There is the double coat for extra thickness and roughness. The male dogs used to have a thicker coat that the female.
What are the special points in the body of this breed?
The body of the dogs is covered with the heavy hair which is long and straight. There is harsh hair in the body that makes it downy undercoat. The outer coat is in black tipped over the white that makes it elegant. The black tips are used for shedding purpose. However, the colors may vary depending on the dogs. Apart from that, the black ears make them aggressive in looking. These are the main attraction of this breed.
- It almost looks like a wolf because of the face, ears and curled tail. The thick coat makes it healthy and aggressive.
- It is quite easy to live with the dog because they are not that aggressive from It is less mischievous than the other Breeds.
- You should carry on moderate exercise such as walk and run.
- The Keeshond dog is polite with strangers.
- They are a social dog that is why there will be no problem with other pets.
How to train your Keeshond dog?
Training of a dog is an important work for every dog owners. The Keeshond dogs are intelligent and obedient. It is a pleasure to own an intelligent dog that can follow your steps and learn the correct lessons. There are many training centers where you can train your dog. Most of the dogs are interested in learning something new.
The Keeshond puppies also react to the loud noises, emotional sensitivities, and other sounds. There are many breeders who can be tense when they listen to the shouting. The dogs are not guarding or watchdogs. You can keep them as a pet. They can bark also depending on their mood. They used to bark to convey welcome to the family members.
Why people like the Keeshond?
There are many pet lovers who want to have puppies because they are very adorable. You can train the puppies even if you are an inexperienced trainer. The dogs can adjust even at the structured environment; you have to keep the puppies with you to make them as a family member. The Keeshond used to respond to the normal and light training method that is why you should not conduct the heavy method.
What makes the owner happy?
If you are looking for a balanced dog, then Keeshond puppies are the best because they don’t have a huge body which is good for sharp training. Apart from that the cute face always attracts the people around you. They can express their feelings by intelligent expression. The tail is curled over the back which enhances the look of the dog. You should take the following cares for your dog.
- You have to maintain the nutrition in the food because it helps the puppy to enjoy the puppyhood.
- You have to maintain the proper grooming and brushing for the dogs.
- They also like to make new friends as well as explore a new You can go for an evening walk with them.
- You have to maintain the health of the dogs. Keeshond breeders are the healthy breed.
- When it comes to chewing, the puppies are the best chewers, so you have to be careful about the electrical wires and important staffs.
The interesting character and well behavior make them a right choice for the dog lovers. You don’t have to put too many efforts for the dog, but you have to be careful about the chewing habit of the Keeshond breeders. They also like to play with water that is why you kids will enjoy his company.
Keeshond Dog Pictures